Annual Compliance for Public Ltd Co
INR 44,999/- Exclusive of GST, No hidden Charges
It is the basic package offered by CoTaxo. Further, it includes the following services for the companies having annual turnover upto Rs. 10 lakh.
|Event based or One Time Compliance||Quarterly Compliance|
|Annual Filing||ITR Filing|
|Maintenance of Statutory Records and Registers||Other Secretarial Compliance|
Annual Compliance for Public Ltd Co (Basic Package)
- No Hidden Cost
- Public Limited Company Compliance in just 5-10 days
How to Do Annual Compliance for Public Ltd Co
When a person register his company, your journey as business owner starts. Further, there are certain mandatory legal compliance which every public limited company should comply with. For instance filing of Form AOC-4 and MGT-7 annually.
Therefore, it means the compliances are ROC Forms that a company is required to file with the RoC. In other words, all those forms are required to be filed within certain time frame. If the forms are filed after the due date then MCA accepts the forms only with penalty.
In other words, under the Companies Act 2013, the yearly compliances for a public limited companies are as follows:
- Maintenance and filing of financials with ROC on yearly basis
- Similarly, Annual returns in the MGT-7 form
- ITR Form on the yearly basis
- Secretarial Audit report in MR-3, if any
- The yearly compliances that are under the principles and guidelines related with SEBI
- Similarly, AGM Reporting in MGT-15, if applicable
- Event Based Annual Compliances
Therefore, please find below the information and documents required for Annual Compliance for Public Limited Company :
- Financial statement
- Shareholding pattern of the company
- Similarly the registered office Address of the company
- A kept up register of the organization
- Compliance certificate from the Company Secretary
- Shareholder Registration Details
- Similarly, the Board of directors details
- The details about the share and debenture allotment etc.
- The Charge Liabilities and other related filings
- Similarly, if any event based compliance comes, in that event, there is change, and related filed form is required.
- In event based compliances, certain intimations are given to the stock exchanges, that filings are also required.
- Shareholding patter of the company.
- In other words, any other information for Annual Compliance for Public Ltd Co , as required.
|First Step||Second Step||Third Step||Fourth Step|
|Collect the information||Start working on it||Sharing of draft||Final delivery|