Commencement of Business (INC-20A)
Required Compliance has been presented by the MCA according to the most recent statute of 2018. It is called eForm INC 20A. As per the previously mentioned statute. No organization that has been joined on or after second November 2018 can start the business except if they have documented the accompanying presentation through eForm INC 20A to the Registrar of Companies (ROC):
Each endorser of MOA has paid the estimation of offers consented to be taken by him on the date of making such affirmation.
This structure should be recorded before the endorsed due date. Not documenting the structure is a solicitation to punishments.
Why trust that punishments will arrive? CoTaxo can help you in documenting this consistence whenever you need. Our group of Company secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Lawyers and different business specialists are going to enable you to record this eForm rapidly.
And afterward, you can contact the skies with your business.
The documents required are following.
- Bank statement of the company.
- DSC of the director.
- If the form is not filed on time, the penalty depends upon the delay
- If the eForm is not filed at all even after the late fees is imposed, there are two kinds of penalties:
- Company Penalty is INR 50,000/-
- Officer penalty is of INR 1000 per day up to maximum INR 1,00,000/-
|Collect the information
||Start work on it
||Preparation of form