INR 2,499/- or more Exclusive of GST, No hidden Charges
|Free Consultancy||ITR Filing|
|End to End Follow Up|
- Free Consultancy
- ITR-2 Filing in just 2-3 day
[add_to_cart id=”2435″ show_price=”false”]
The ITR-2 Form is a form used by Indian citizens, as well as Non Residents to file their Tax Returns with the Department of India. Individuals who are not eligible to use ITR-1 can use the ITR-2 Form.
Individual & HUFs who have their Income for the F.Y. through Salary or Pension, more than House Property, Income from Capital Gains, Income from foreign assets/Income, Income from business or profession as a partner (not proprietor) and other sources including lottery, racehorses, legal gambling are eligible to file their IT Return using ITR-2. Individuals who are not eligible to file using ITR-1, because of their income exceeding ₹ 50 Lakhs, also need to file using ITR-2.
Form ITR 2 be filed to the Income Tax Department in following ways:
- Filing ITR-2 form using digital signature certificate.
- Submitting the data in ITR-2 form electronically under electronic verification code.
- By transmitting the data in ITR-2 form electronically and then mailing (By post) the return in Return Form ITR-V to the Income Tax Office.
- Income Tax Login details
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Form-16 issued by your employer, if any
- Month wise salary slips, if any.
- Form 26AS
- Section 80 Investments proof
- Bank statement/passbook for interest on savings account.
- Interest income statement for fixed deposits.
- TDS certificate issued by banks and others.
- Details of investment in unlisted shares
- Documents Required to Claim the Expenses as Deductions
- Contribution to Provident Fund
- Children’s school tuition fees
- Life insurance premium payment
- Stamp-duty and registration charges
- Principal repayment on your home loan
- Equity Linked Savings Scheme/Mutual funds investment
- The maximum amount that can be claimed under Section 80C is Rs 1.5 lakhs.
- Other Investment documents:
- Interest paid on housing loan: Interest on housing loan is eligible for tax saving up to Rs 2,00,000. It is for a self-occupied house.
1. Allows carry forward of losses
2. Define financial worth
3. Loan Processing and high risk cover
4. Claim refund of TDS paid from salary
5. Avoid a maximum penalty of Rs 10,000, if your total income exceeds Rs 5 lakh
6. Taxpayers are often served notices from the IT department for delayed & missed return submissions.
7. Your Tax Return documents are proof of your financial investments and will be useful when you apply for a loan or a visa.
8. Most embassies and consulates require you to submit IT returns for the last 3 years
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
|Collect the information||Start Working||Review and make necessary changes||Filing of ITR-2|
COTAXO is a leading network of Corporate Registration professionals in India. It is the company registration consultant in Delhi, India with a substantial client base of hundreds of clients. Being experts in legal, professional and financial advisory services, our team is able to assist the clients with their several business needs like setting up a business entity and managing these entities in a successful and efficient manner. Our primary focus is towards assisting the clients with navigating the legal and the regulatory requirements that are related to business. With this purpose, our primary goal is to become the “partner of choice” for the assistance related to company registration and business management in India.
We dig deep, and we excavate to look into several ideas in order to provide you with the best services in order to make your business, a sustainable one. Our team entails the best Chartered accountants, the best lawyers, the best company secretaries, the best chartered engineers, cost accountants and the best bankers. Together, they form of the best online registration portal that is backed up by not just a behemoth talent, but also a colossal experience in the field of legal domain, and entrepreneurship. With these qualities that are accentuated in our work, we assist the entrepreneurs to set up their business entities and trademarks in the best legal way.