INR 1,999/- or more Exclusive of GST, No hidden Charges
|Free Consultancy||ITR Filing|
|End to End Follow Up|
- Free Consultancy
- ITR-4 Filing in just 2-3 day
[add_to_cart id=”2440″ show_price=”false”]
This ITR-4 Form can be used by Individuals, HUF’s who are running business with turnover of less than ₹ 2 Crores and Professionals with gross receipts exceeding ₹ 50 Lakhs, provided they have opted for the presumptive income scheme as per Section 44AD ,Sec 44ADA and Section 44AE of the Income Tax Act.
ITR-4 SUGAM form can be filed using any of the below options:
- Filing in a paper form – Only applicable for individuals over 80 years old and/or individuals/HUFs whose income does not exceed Rs.5 lakhs and no refund is claimed.
- Filing online using digital signature certificate.
- Submitting data in ITR-4 SUGAM electronically under electronic verification code.
- Submitting the data in ITR-4 SUGAM form electronically and then mailing (By post) the return in Return Form ITR-V to the Income Tax Office.
- Aadhar Card
- Business expenses proof
- Business expenses deductions
- Section 80 Investments proof
- Bank statement/passbook of the bank accounts.
- Interest income statement for fixed deposits.
- TDS certificate issued by banks and others.
- Documents Required to Claim the Expenses as Deductions
- Contribution to Provident Fund
- Children’s school tuition fees
- Life insurance premium payment
- Stamp-duty and registration charges
- Principal repayment on your home loan
- Equity Linked Savings Scheme/Mutual funds investment
- The maximum amount that can be claimed under Section 80C is Rs 1.5 lakhs.
- Any other documents/information
- Other Investment documents:
- Interest paid on housing loan: Interest on housing loan is eligible for tax saving up to Rs 2,00,000. It is for a self-occupied house.
1. Allows carry forward of losses
2. Define financial worth
3. Loan Processing and high risk cover
4. Claim refund of TDS paid from salary
5. Avoid a maximum penalty of Rs 10,000, if your total income exceeds Rs 5 lakh
6. Taxpayers are often served notices from the IT department for delayed & missed return submissions.
7. Your Tax Return documents are proof of your financial investments and will be useful when you apply for a loan or a visa.
8. Most embassies and consulates require you to submit IT returns for the last 3 years
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
|Collect the information||Start Working||Review and make necessary changes||Filing of ITR-4|
COTAXO is a leading network of Corporate Registration professionals in India. It is the company registration consultant in Delhi, India with a substantial client base of hundreds of clients. Being experts in legal, professional and financial advisory services, our team is able to assist the clients with their several business needs like setting up a business entity and managing these entities in a successful and efficient manner. Our primary focus is towards assisting the clients with navigating the legal and the regulatory requirements that are related to business. With this purpose, our primary goal is to become the “partner of choice” for the assistance related to company registration and business management in India.
We dig deep, and we excavate to look into several ideas in order to provide you with the best services in order to make your business, a sustainable one. Our team entails the best Chartered accountants, the best lawyers, the best company secretaries, the best chartered engineers, cost accountants and the best bankers. Together, they form of the best online registration portal that is backed up by not just a behemoth talent, but also a colossal experience in the field of legal domain, and entrepreneurship. With these qualities that are accentuated in our work, we assist the entrepreneurs to set up their business entities and trademarks in the best legal way.