INR 5,999/- or more, Exclusive of GST, No hidden Charges
|Free Consultancy||ITR Filing|
|End to End Follow Up|
- Free Consultancy
- ITR-5 Filing in just 3-7 days
[add_to_cart id=”2441″ show_price=”false”]
ITR-5 Form can be used by Firms, LLPs, Association of persons(AOPs) and Body of Individuals(BOIs), Artificial Juridical Person, Cooperative society and Local authority, provided they are not required to file the return of income under section 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) (i.e., Trusts, Political party, Institutions, Colleges, etc.).
ITR-5 cannot be filed by:
- Assessees who are required to file the return of income under section 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) (i.e., Trusts, Political party, Institutions, Colleges, etc.)
- Individuals, HUFs (Hindu Undivided Families), Companies
Form ITR 1 (SAHAJ) can be filed to the Income Tax Department in following ways:
- The return can be filed in paper form.
- The return can be filed online using a digital signature of the taxpayer.
- The return can be filed online using electronic verification code.
- The return can be filed online followed by submission of ITR-V by post.
In case you have opted for method 4, print two copies of Form ITR-V. One copy of ITR-V should be retained by the assessee for his/her records, the other copy duly signed by the assessee, has to be sent by post to:Post Bag No. 1,
Electronic City Office,
Bengaluru— 560 100,
Only the following persons have an option to file return in paper form
An individual of age of 80 years or more at any time during the previous year; or An individual or HUF whose income does not exceed five lakh rupees and no refund is claimed in the return of income.
- Income Tax login details
- Form 26AS
- Section 80 Investments proof
- Expenses deductions proofs
- Income proof
- Bank statement/passbook
- Interest income statement for fixed deposits.
- TDS certificate issued by banks and others.
- Investment details
- Any other document/information
- Other Investment documents:
- Interest paid on housing loan: Interest on housing loan is eligible for tax saving up to Rs 2,00,000. It is for a self-occupied house.
1. Allows carry forward of losses
2. Define financial worth
3. Loan Processing and high risk cover
4. Claim refund of TDS paid from salary
5. Avoid a maximum penalty of Rs 10,000, if your total income exceeds Rs 5 lakh
6. Taxpayers are often served notices from the IT department for delayed & missed return submissions.
7. Your Tax Return documents are proof of your financial investments and will be useful when you apply for a loan or a visa.
8. Most embassies and consulates require you to submit IT returns for the last 3 years
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
|Collect the information||Start Working||Review and make necessary changes||Filing of ITR-5|
COTAXO is a leading network of Corporate Registration professionals in India. It is the company registration consultant in Delhi, India with a substantial client base of hundreds of clients. Being experts in legal, professional and financial advisory services, our team is able to assist the clients with their several business needs like setting up a business entity and managing these entities in a successful and efficient manner. Our primary focus is towards assisting the clients with navigating the legal and the regulatory requirements that are related to business. With this purpose, our primary goal is to become the “partner of choice” for the assistance related to company registration and business management in India.
We dig deep, and we excavate to look into several ideas in order to provide you with the best services in order to make your business, a sustainable one. Our team entails the best Chartered accountants, the best lawyers, the best company secretaries, the best chartered engineers, cost accountants and the best bankers. Together, they form of the best online registration portal that is backed up by not just a behemoth talent, but also a colossal experience in the field of legal domain, and entrepreneurship. With these qualities that are accentuated in our work, we assist the entrepreneurs to set up their business entities and trademarks in the best legal way.