Online Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi, Mumbai and all over India
Your dream to start a business entity venture in India can’t come true if you do not have a legal and proper business entity for its support. A online private limited company registration in India is the most prominent type of business entity in India. Online Private Limited Company registration in India is the most popular legal structure option for businesses in India. A online private limited company registration can have a minimum 2 members and maximum of 50/200 members, as the case may be. But, the online private limited company’s directors have limited liability to the creditors. It means, in a case of default, the banks/creditors can only sell company’s assets not the personal assets of directors. It is very important to register the company because a registered company has many advantages.
Online Private Limited Company Registration Advantages:
There are multiple reasons to choose online private limited company registration in India to start business and some of them are as follows:
- Easy to allot and transfer shares to shareholders or other directors; or/and
- Preferred by Banks, Venture Capitalist and Investors; or/and
- Separate legal entity which limits the liability; or/and
- Offers the flexibility of a partnership firm and the advantages of a Public Ltd Company; or/and
- Easy to register, manage & run; or/and
- Easy to close or wind up; or/and
Prerequisites for online private limited company registration in India:
- Minimum 2 directors
- Minimum 2 shareholders
- No Minimum share capital limit, however it should be approx Rs.1 Lakh
- Maximum 200 shareholders.
- DIN Number of all directors
- Atleast one Director should be resident in India
In order to complete all the legal requirements, you need the assistance of the business experts. Additionally, one should outsource the process of online private limited company registration in Delhi, Mumbai, India only to experts like CA or CS.
Therefore, CoTaxo is here to help out. Our complete online private limited company registration in India services shall ensure that you can register your company successfully and be on your way to success in no time. Online Private limited company registration in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, all over India at very low cost including MOA, AOA, COI, DSC, DIN, PAN, TAN etc. Further, we also offer other important services like Audit, Accounting and Book-keeping etc.
Required Documents for Online Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi, Mumbai, India
With respect to the Online Private Limited Company registration in India, following documents are required:
- Self-attested PAN card; and
- One (Color) Photograph; and
- Self-attested copy of Identity Proof like Driving License, Passport or Voter ID; and
- Self-attested copy of the Address Proof like Bank Pass Book/Bank Statement, Telephone Landline Bill/Mobile Bill or Electricity Bill; and
- For the Company Registered office Address confirmation Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill or Gas Bill and Rent Agreement (If Rented) & NOC for working together and for taking Registration
However, for online private limited company registration in India, the department may ask for any other information or documents as he deems fit.
How to Register a Online Private Limited Company in Delhi, Mumbai India?
Receiving Documents & Apply, DIN & DSC
Drafting MOA and AOA electronically in Spice MOA and Spice AOA
Submission of Spice+ Form along with link Form Spice MOA and Spice AOA
6 to 9 Days
Certificate Of Incorporation, PAN & TAN
10 to 12 Days
1. What are the minimum requirements for online private limited company registration in Delhi, Mumbai, India ?
For Online Private Limited Company registration in Delhi India, following requirements must be fulfilled:
a. Minimum 2 directors shall be appointed, out of which one must be a resident of India.
b. Minimum 2 shareholders are required. Here, an individual may become shareholder and director at the same time.
c. A place of business in India must be provided as a registered office address.
2. What is the minimum capital requirement?
During the registration, a minimum of INR 1 Lakh should be provided as an authorized capital. A minimum paid-up capital requirement is eliminated as a part of Government’s initiative to simplify the business registration in India. However, each shareholder must subscribe at least 1 share for the registration to introduce the sufficient amount for running the business.
3. How to reserve the name of the company?
The name of a company should be applied with MCA for name approval in Form Spice+ Part A. The applicants can provide the maximum of 2 names in the order of their preference in Form Spice+ Part A. The registrar may ask to re-submit the application with a different name if names do not fall under the criteria of uniqueness, relevancy or do not fulfill other requirements.
4. Who can become director of the company?
Any natural person above the age of 18 years can become the director in the company after obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) and because there are no specific criteria provided in terms of citizenship or residency, a foreign national can also become a director. The application of DIN Allotment is now merged with the application for the formation of a company subject to a limit of maximum 3 DIN.
5. What is the Director Identification Number?
Director Identification Number is a unique number assigned by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to Individuals on whose name the application is made, allowing an individual to be a Director in any Company or Designated Partner in an LLP.
6. Can a private limited company carry multiple businesses?
Yes, a Private Company can carry multiple businesses if it is mentioned in the company’s MoA and approved by a registrar. The company can mention more than one business operating within the same field or of the same nature. Activities which are unrelated, such as fashion designing and event management or construction, those cannot be registered under the same company.
7. Can NRI/ Foreigners hold shares in a private limited company?
12. Can you get discount from Cotaxo?
Yes, possible a good discount is given to almost every client from Cotaxo