Private Limited to Public Ltd
INR 7,999/- or more Exclusive of GST, No hidden Charges
|Free Name search||LLP Agreement|
|Free Consultancy||Name Reservation in RUN|
|DPIN of two person||2 DSC, PAN & TAN|
- No Hidden Cost
- Registration in just 5-10days
[add_to_cart id=”2322″ show_price=”false”]
LLP is a type of business substance that is viewed as an association. Be that as it may, it has the constrained risk advantage securing the benefits of the LLP proprietors. Presented by the Limited Liability Partnership demonstration of 2008, it is most prominent type of business foundation after an organization. So as to build up it, you have to experience LLP enrollment in India.
Being Limited Liable isn’t the main way that a LLP contrasts from an organization. In organization firm, on the off chance that one accomplice accomplishes something incorrectly, both the accomplices are considered responsible. In any case, one of the real advantages of LLP enlistment in India is that one accomplice’s unfortunate behavior aren’t going to influence the other accomplice.
Different highlights of LLP are as per the following:
- It is a different legitimate substance from its individuals
- Individuals approach constrained risk
- A LLP is more adaptable than an organization.
- A Limited Liability Partnership understanding is made and marked by the accomplices in advance before business is begun.
- It requires at any rate two assigned individuals.
- It goes under the Limited Liability Partnership Act of 2008.
These highlights are the reasons why numerous business visionaries around India float towards the LLP enlistment in India.
Procedure of Registration
The LLP Registration process in India is very simple. Subsequently, a few business people think that its simpler to set up their organizations as a LLP. The procedure is as per the following:
- Get the DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of the individuals from the LLP
- Apply for, and get the Director Identification Number.
- Get Approval for the name of the LLP.
- Get the LLP consolidated under the LLP demonstration of 2008 by recording the application alongside the archives required.
- Submit the Limited Liability Partnership Agreement
The LLP Agreement involves the subtleties of forces used by the accomplices of the LLP.
Begin LLP enlistment process
Beginning a Limited risk organization firm in India can be made simple through CoTaxo. Our business experts that comprise of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and others can help you set up your LLP.
And afterward, you can contact the skies with your business.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Voter Card, Passport, Driving Licence)
- Address Proof (Bank Statement, Mobile bill, Telephone bill, Electricity Bill)
- Passport Size Photo
For Registered Office
- Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas bill, Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill)
- No objection certificate (We will prepare)
Note:- The registered office of LLP can locate at residential place as well.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
|DIN and DSC||Name Approval||Submission of Form FiLLiP||Certificate of Incorporation|