Producer Company Formation
Producer Company is an exceptional plan of action. The expression “Producer Company” shows that lone certain classifications of people who are known as “primary producer”, can move toward becoming investors in the Producer Company. Essential Producer implies those people who are occupied with essential farming exercises, for example,
- Animal Husbandry: breeding or caring of animals in the farm.
- Viticulture: Producing grapes.
- Re-vegetation: Rebuilding or replanting disturbed land.
- Bee raising: keep bees to collect honey.
- Floriculture: Growing Flowers.
- Horticulture: Producing, growing plants, fruits or vegetables.
- Pisciculture: Fish farming
- Forestry: Preserving forest
There are some unique features of Producer Companies:
There are some different professional handloom, workmanship and so on which can be exercises of producer organization. Producer organizations are favored decision of plan of action among farmers since producer organization territories of tasks are not confined to specific state as on account of Co-operative society. In addition, it has lesser government intercession in running organization and can likewise access to budgetary establishment for fund-raising for everyday costs necessity.
- Maker organizations are private constrained organizations.
- Despite the fact that it is private constrained organizations however its individuals can be in excess of 50 individuals
- Least at least 10 people, being maker, or any at least two maker organizations, or blend thereof, are required to frame Producer Company.
- Maker Company will have in any event 5 however not in excess of 15 chiefs.
- Transformation is absurd into some other business structure, for example, Pvt. Restricted organization, Public Limited Company, LLP and so on.
- Maker Company will have words “Maker Company Limited” toward the finish of its name. For instance: Vanilla India Producer Company Limited.
- Least Paid up capital must be Rs. 5 lakh.
- Casting a ballot rights in the maker organization is lined up with the guideline of “limited one vote”, paying little heed to shareholding in the maker Companies.
Why Producer Company:
- Maker organizations can take the benefits of different focal and state government plans like “Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana reserves, National Food Security Mission, etc.
- Value Grant Scheme: To raise the capital base, an award of upto Rs. 10 lakh is given to every Producer Company.
- Credit Guarantee Fund (CGF): This will cover 85% of the advances given by banks to Producer Companies.
|DIN and DSC
||Submission of Form Spice
||Certificate of Incorporation,PAN & TAN