Public Limited Company Registration Process
Public Limited Company can be your favorite decision of business in India if you have any future plans to raise capital from the general public through Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) since public limited company have advantaged under Securities Laws to get to capital market. Public Limited Companies Registration Process in India are viewed as a progressively straightforward plan of action when compared with different business structures.
Public Limited Company Registration process gives right to its investors for freely transfer their shares to any person whether he is existing shareholder or not.
Registration of Public Limited Company in India is a goal point for Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”), on the grounds that, under Foreign Exchange Laws, there are the zones open for Public Limited Company to pull in remote advances and value interest.
A Public Limited Companies Registration in Delhi have following highlights:
- It permits a noteworthy level of detachment among ownership and operations.
- One can give stock proprietorship or ESOPS to representatives. Just Limited organizations are permitted to offer this element of dispersing their stocks among present and planned representatives.
- Just Public Limited Company can list its offers on Indian Stock Exchanges, for example, National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), etc.
- Just Public Limited Company can acknowledge Deposits from open under Companies Act, 2013.
For Directors/shareholders of Public Company Registration Process:
- Self-attested copy of Pan Card of all Shareholders/ Directors
- Self-attested copy of Voter ID/Driving License/ Passport of all Shareholders/Directors
- Copy of latest Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill or Bank statement (entry within 2 months)
- Mobile Number and Email ID of all Shareholders/ Directors
- Passport size photograph of all Shareholders/ Directors
- Main objects of the Company
- Five Name of the Company in the order of preference
- Shareholding /Ownership pattern of the Company
- Pan and Aadhar Card of Owner of premises where registered office shall be situated
- Latest Electricity Bill of premises where registered office of company shall be situated
- Place of Birth
- Duration of stay at present address
- Educational Qualification
Note:- The registered office of company can be situated at residential place as well.
|DIN and DSC
||Name Approval Spice Part-A
||Drafting of MOA & AOA, Submission of Form Spice Part-B
||Certificate of Incorporation